Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU, vent management, and intubations required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for a candidate who is interested in working on a temporary to permanent basis.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm with no.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician (unless just out of residency program).
- Work every 4th weekend.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 30 patients per day (shared with 1 other doctor during week and solo on weekend).
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.