Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Average of 15-20 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 7 am-4 pm and.
- No procedures required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- Acls is required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Vent management is preferred, not required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Wednesday-Tuesday).
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 18.