Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off from 7am to 7pm.
- The patient load is 12 to 15 patients per will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately and is ongoing until they can find a permanent physician.
- No. No pediatric or geriatric patients.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The locums physician will be working with 4 other hospitalists and managing mostly cardiac and diabetic patients.
- ER physicians do most of the admissions.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.