Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures not required, nor intubations These are done by the lung doctors.
- Excellent schools and recreation activities.
- The physicians can do procedures if they choose, but are not required.
- The work hours will be 7a to 7p, 7 on/7 off and there is no night.
- The group also has 2 PA's and the position is employed by the hospital.
- Some critical care and ICU exposure may be required, but there is backup specialty physicians.
- One hospitalist is retiring, and they will be adding another physician due to growth.
- Facility is cap-exempt.
- There are 2 openings for a Hospitalist physician.
- The base salary is $190k per year, (or higher, DOE) with an RVU production bonus that is paid quarterly, relocation package, 1 week of CME and $3k annually, 23 days of vacation, malpractice and tail coverage, health, dental and life insurance benefits, and 401k.
- 400K+ metro population.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on Aug 25.