Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for vacation coverage.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- BLS, Acls and Pals are preferred.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician.
- 12-15 patients per day, 4 admissions.
- EKG is only required procedure.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- 24 hour shifts, start rounding at 7 am then on.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- No ICU rounding.
- There is a very small amount of pediatric patients.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.