Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rockford) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Rockford is in close proximity to Chicago and is itself Illinois' second largest city with a metro population of 400,000.
- You'll benefit from the Chicagoland area's world-class museums, theatre, sporting events, and more while Rockford itself offers a theatre, symphony, art museum, children's museum, lively River District, and countless acres of parkland in the rolling hills of northern Illinois.
- Benefit from no.
- You'll look forward to a great working environment and strong support from both specialists and primary care physicians.
- Join a collegial group of hospitalists in this established and growing program.
- Take advantage of being just over an hour away from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Madison's Airport for convenient connections to family, friends, and vacation destinations around the United States and the world!
- Enjoy a convenient work schedule of 7 days on, followed by 7 days off.
- Live a hop, skip, and a jump away from Chicago!
- When you practice as a hospitalist at Saint Anthony's you can choose to live in Rockford and the surrounding communities, if you'd like, or you can live closer to Chicago, Madison, or Milwaukee, if that's your preference!
- One hospital coverage - you'll be based at Saint Anthony's Medical Center.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center in Rockford, Illinois offers an outstanding hospitalist opportunity for a board certified/board eligible internal medicine physician.
- Rockford is only an hour from Chicago, less than 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin, and under two hours from both Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and the resort area of Galena, Illinois.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a 254-bed tertiary care facility in Rockford, Illinois.
- It is a Level I trauma center and provides a 22-bed ICU and a 4-bed neuro/burn unit.
- Look forward to competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- You'll have easy access to all the amenities that both Rockford and these great cities have to offer while practicing in a friendly community!
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Sep 10.